Monday, July 21, 2014

Vacation: A Summerland Weekend!

It's a lot cooler at home than it is in Summerland- at least today. I probably could have stayed another week or two or three... But I am home, feeling relaxed, tanned (or burnt...), and looking forward to all the fruit and wine in my fridge! 

Leslie, one of the most awesome people I know, turned 30 this weekend (Happy Birthday Leslie!) and we had the pleasure of spending some time up in Summerland to celebrate! It was definitely a weekend of sun, sand and bad food (I don't even want to know how much weight I put on this weekend!), and it was awesome. 

It was actually so awesome I didn't take many pictures... We were mostly swimming and drinking and having a good time. 

We also had the pleasure of exploring some of the awesome wineries in Summerland! We went to Sleeping Giant (a fruit winery) and Dirty Laundry Vineyard. Both were excellent! I definitely bought 5 bottles of wine, and with a weekend of wine tours next weekend, I think we'll be stocked up for a while! 


The one picture I did take when we were there was at Dirty Laundry. They have an incredible patio with an epic view of their vineyard! 


I am truly blessed with great friends and I can't WAIT for another weekend in the Okanagan next weekend with (most of) the same wonderful people! 

Blog, and be happy!! 

Kyleigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment